If you want to apply for obc bank online net banking services, then you can register it with self-creation method in online mode by visiting bank's official website.
By using your bank account number mentioned on your bank passbook or in an account statement or on your checkbook, you can proceed with net banking self-registration process.
The current account users can get the net banking registration form from their branch.
Using your bank account number, registered mobile number and debit card details you can generate your net banking login as well as transaction "password" online by following a few simple steps online.
You can also register for net banking in offline mode and for that, you will need to fill and submit the net banking form.
For oriental bank of commerce share price or any other details, you may visit the official website of the bank. You can also track the location of oriental bank near me with apps.
Self User Creation Guide - Net Banking Registration for Retail Users Online
All the existing customers of the bank having registered Mobile Number with their bank can easily register for net banking in online mode.
You can online register bank account for obc internet banking using your account number, mobile number, and card details by following the below steps.
- Open the Internet Explorer of Version 9.0 or above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc. and then visit the official website: https://www.obconline.co.in.
- Now, click “Retail User Login” and then click “Register now” button to reach the “Online User Registration” page.
- You can also visit the same page directly by clicking “Self User Creation” wherein Account Number is mandatory to enter along with your PAN Card Number / Date of Birth.
- You can select the “Type of Facility” for OB Internet Banking (“View Facility” or “View and Transaction facility” both.
- You need to select your registered Mobile number for the generation of the OTP (One Time Password).
- Then, you will need to enter the OTP and then click on “Continue”.
-Next, you will need to enter your ATM cum Debit Card details (Debit Card Number, ATM PIN, Card Expiry Date, Account Number and the Account Type).
- Then, click “Continue” button.
- During the process of “Online User Registration”, you can set LOGIN as well TRANSACTION Password of your own choice.
- Once the LOGIN and TRANSACTION Password is entered, simply select “I accept the Terms & Conditions” and then click “Complete Registration” button.
- After Completing the net banking Registration successfully, you can View or Transact after 24 to 48 hours.
Registration for Net Banking – Offline Mode
The retail and oriental bank of commerce net for corporate can apply through your branch also. Simply, check oriental bank of commerce working hours and visit there to get registration.
- Download Net Banking Registration Form from the bank official website or you can get it from your bank branch by visit manually.
- Fill this form with required details.
- Submit the form along with required documents.
- You will get your net banking login password after verification through the mail.
Note: For more details, you can visit your bank branch.
- Using this facility, you would be able to register for Internet Banking Services online, without visiting branch.
- The facility is available only for saving and current account customers.
- Only customers who registered for SMS Alerts facility with the Bank can avail this facility.
You should keep the important information ready before accessing the portal for the facility of online registration:
-Bank Account Number.
-Date of Birth or your PAN Number as available in bank records
-Your Debit Card Number and ATM PIN (It must link to your account number for which Internet banking registered).
-Your Register Mobile with the bank for receiving an OTP (One Time Password).
-Only in case of providing information, you will be able to complete the ONLINE net banking registration process.
-Post successful registration for Internet banking services, you would be instantly activated & login to internet banking. However, the complete data & account related other information will be available only after 24 to 48 hrs.
In case, you forgot user id of obc or obc net banking corporate id then, you may contact your branch or call customer support for further help.
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to Apply for OBC Net Banking Online/ Offline”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about online Banking.